Small Business Start Up - Be a Mentor!
Please visit the new page to apply.
SCORE - North Central ND
Minot location is seeking volunteers who are interested in supporting individuals in the area who desire to start their own business. Clients are also interested in learning more about advancing small businesses. Go to SCORE.ORG to fill out a volunteer application. Our meetings are at 9 am on the second Monday of each month and ZOOM is available. We also record the meetings to provide flexibility for our chapter members to remain informed. The initial on line training requires around 90 minutes of training time. Additional training is required to become a certified SCORE Mentor.
For more information, call 701-852-6883 or email email@example.com
About SCORE West-Central North Dakota
1200 Memorial Hwy/PO BOX 5509, Bismarck, ND 58506, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
1925 South BroadwaySuite 2Minot, ND 58701
December 29, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Planning
- Legal (General)
- Tax Law
- Business Development
- Must be at least 18
- Mentoring appointments usually take an hour. Mentors accept as many clients are they desire. Training orientation takes a few hours to become a certified SCORE Mentor. Monthly meetings are kept to an hour.
- History of professional expertise in an area that you are willing to share with individuals who have a business idea, and need someone to help them take next steps.