Shelter Assistant - Females Only
Please visit the new page to apply.
A variety of shifts available, as we need coverage 24/7. Some responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to crisis and inquiry telephone calls by providing support, information and referrals to other appropriate social service agencies.
- Provide assistance to shelter residents to ensure a safe environment including compliance with rules and policies.
- Conduct periodic walking inspections of all areas of the facility, for the purpose of identifying and initiating appropriate action (correction, reporting, etc.) of hazards, inappropriate behavior, needed repairs or other notable condition.
- Respond to emergency situations that may arise, making independent decisions within policy guidelines, as necessary.
- 02:00 AM to 06:00 AM
- morning / 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- evening / 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 10:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Genesis Joy House Homeless Shelter, Inc.
P.O. Box 6425, Warner Robins, GA 31095, US
Genesis JOY House Homeless Shelter, Inc. (Genesis) is making history by being the first transitional housing facility in Middle Georgia (Houston County) to provide housing for our homeless female veterans. We operate with a mission to support and EMPOWER women by providing the resources they need to maintain connections with the community.
Transitional housing for homeless female veterans
501 Marshall AvenueWarner RobinsWarner Robins, GA 31093
December 29, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training