Fisherman's Corner North & South Recreation Areas Custodian
Please visit the new page to apply.
Minimum 21 hours service per week. Work Thursdays through Mondays with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Work performed April 26, 2022, through October 23, 2022. Some duties include cleaning shower building and bathroom facilities, picking up litter and changing trash cans.
Volunteer duties include, but not limited to:
- Clean one shower building and three vault toilets in Fisherman’s Corner North and South Recreation Areas.
- Remove litter and clean playground equipment in a play area.
- Remove litter from roadways and unoccupied campsites in the Fisherman’s Corner North Recreation Area.
- Clean water fountains daily in Fisherman’s Corner North Recreation Area.
- Assist with cleaning out ash from fire rings
- Other duties as assigned
Start Date - 2022-04-26
End Date - 2022-10-23
Activities include: Campground Maintenance;General Assistance;Trail/Campground Maintenance;Visitor Information
Hosts Housing Amenities: Camp Sites;RV/Trailer Pads
About U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
441 G St NW, Washington, DC 20314, US
The Natural Resources Management Program delivers safe public access to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ lands and waters in a manner that protects all project purposes and mission areas through responsible outdoor recreation, environmental conservation and land use management while partnering with communities to serve the American people.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers delivers vital engineering solutions, in collaboration with our partners, to secure our Nation, energize our economy, and reduce disaster risk.
Pleasant Valley, IA 52767
December 29, 2021
- People 55+