3 people are interested
Administrative Assistant - General
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
- Handle the daily affairs of those in management or directorial positions. These duties can include everything from scheduling meetings and responding to letters and emails to drafting and distributing memos.
- Help to organize presentations for fundraising events and even assist with payroll.
- Provide administrative support to President including but not limited to detailed calendar management, expense report management, mail processing, invitation coordination, and travel coordination.
- Provide office management by supervising office equipment and supplies, handling invoices, deposits, and check requests, setting up and coordinating meetings, and acting as the gatekeeper for A2S by receiving calls.
- Maintain and update financials in QuickBooks/Excel, maintain donations in Give Effect donor database, generate donor reports and detailed information for staff, board, and donors across the A2S database.
- Assist with special projects, events, staff training, and other general office tasks as needed or assigned.
- Support SCLPMI staff in all aspects of administration for a growing non-profit including, financials, database maintenance, mailing and email lists management, and direct mailing activities.
- Ability to professionally interact with donors, staff, administrators, nonprofit executives, community businesses, and schools and to establish and maintain long-term relationships.
- Attend staff meetings and all other meetings deemed necessary. Assist with planning meetings.
- Assist communications and development manager with social media management.
Desired Experience and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in technology (Microsoft Office platform (Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platform (Mail, Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides), email and basic internet and social media knowledge
- Support the mission, vision, and values of SCLPMI
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- 8-week commitment for each program session
- 3-5 hours per week for 8 weeks per program session.
Measures of Success:
- President and Program Coordinator Assessment. President and Program Coordinator will receive a survey to measure the experience with SCLPMI participants and the SCLPMI team.
About SECOND CHANCE LIVING PMI CORPORATION
9029 Jefferson Hwy, Suite D-1014, New Orleans, LA 70123, US
2nd Chance Living PMI works to improve the lives of justice-involved women in underserved communities by focusing on community resources that create measurable impact in workforce development, mental health, and reduce the probability of returning to prison.
2nd Chance Living PMI Corporation is an organization dedicated to supporting the lives of justice-involved women by providing housing and transitional programming, ensuring a successful transitioning back into their communities, and reducing their chances of recidivism.
At Second Chance Living PMI, we are committed to creating innovative and revolutionary solutions to the prison industrial complex and mass incarceration. With our leading approach, we guarantee a low recidivism rate by fusing innovation with education and discipline. Our evidence-based framework utilizes strategy and compassion to build personalized care for our clients.
Our organization understands that recidivism is a holistic issue that needs to be addressed from an ecological approach by providing women with necessities such as housing, personal care, and counseling while also equipping them with the tools and resources to prepare for their future.
Through our intensive career readiness program and job placement program, our clients can gain the skills they need to succeed in the workforce and valuable work experience.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 22, 2021
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- 8-week commitment for each program session 3-5 hours per week for 8 weeks per program session.