Seeking Board Secretary for Unique Organization
Please visit the new page to apply.
From Fatherless to Fearless is excited to recruit new board members to elevate the organization and serve fatherless women even more!
The Secretary provides administrative and clerical support to the Board, through the timely and accurate collection and sharing of information directly related to its activities. The Secretary ensures that the Board is well informed and that its activities are well documented for the use of Board members, the Governance Committee and relevant government bodies.
- Serves on the Executive Committee.
- Keeps copies of the organization’s bylaws and the Board’s policy statements.
- Notifies Board members of meetings.
- Keeps record of Board attendance and makes sure that there is a quorum at Board meetings.
- Keeps accurate minutes of meetings and records all motions and decisions of meetings.
- Signs Board minutes to attest to their accuracy.
- Records all corrections to minutes.
- Keeps copies of minutes of both Board and committee meetings.
- Distributes copies of Board minutes and actions to the Board promptly after meetings.
- Distribute copies of Executive Committee minutes and actions to the Executive Committee promptly after meetings.
- Conducts and keeps records of all Board correspondence.
- Signs official documents of the organization as required.
- In the absence of the Board President and Vice President, chair Board meetings until the election of an alternate Chairperson.
About FROM FATHERLESS TO FEARLESS
P.O. Box 8402, West Chester, OH 45011, US
Our mission is to empower and equip women with strained or absent father relationships on their journey to healing and wholeness.
The staggering statistics of fatherlessness include:
4x more likely to like in poverty
2x more likely to be obese
2x more likely to drop out of school
70% of unplanned teen pregnancies
76% more likely to commit crimes
69% more likely to use drugs
With fatherlessness considered the "new normal", society has failed to shine the spotlight on the growing problem and financially support the solution, until now...
From Fatherless to Fearless(r) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that says no more. We are the only nonprofit organization that focuses entirely on providing fatherless women the tools they need to thrive. Whether their father is absent, or if their relationship with their father is strained, we will strive to be the sisterhood organization they can lean on for resources, empowerment, and much more! Our four pillars are physical health, mental health, spiritual health, and financial health.
Our goal is to reach 200-300 women through our signature program Your B.R.I.D.G.E. to Healing and other courses we offer.
Multiple locations Cincinnati, OH 45215
December 22, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours per month
- Personal Statement, Resume