Outreach Coordinator to help find community partners to support the military community
ORGANIZATION: Soldiers' Angels - San Antonio
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Outreach Coordinator is a volunteer who assists in reaching out to local organizations and individuals that can provide support to Soldiers’ Angels’ programs, through direct donations/sponsorships and/or volunteers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to assist in maintaining the site’s resource list.
- Research and find new resources, new service organizations to work with to allow volunteer to serve, outreach to find goods and donor support to meet the needs of the scheduled activities.
- Coordinate with site outreach coordinator to conduct follow-up communication with new and updated resources.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent internet and social media skills.
- Outgoing personality, willing to make initial contact with people and organizations.
- Highly organized.
- Strong database skills.
15 More opportunities with Soldiers' Angels - San Antonio2 Reviews
About Soldiers' Angels - San Antonio
2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107, San Antonio, TX 78218, US
The mission of Soldiers’ Angels is to provide aid, comfort, and resources to the military, veterans, and their families.
Soldiers' Angels HQ located in San Antonio, Texas supports the South Texas Veterans Affairs Healthcare System which encompasses the greater San Antonio metropolitan area and Kerrville.
Soldiers' Angels has many wonderful programs to support our military families, deployed service members, wounded service members and veterans. Our programs are broken into categories based on the population they serve. Soldiers' Angels offers programs for wounded, deployed, families, and others. Most of our programs could not be possible without the support of the wonderful Angels who dedicate their time, money and talents, to the organization.
"May No Soldier Go Unloved" encapsulates the motivation behind Soldiers' Angels. The volunteers of Soldiers' Angels work tirelessly supporting our nation's veterans, wounded heroes, deployed service members and their families.
In 2017 alone, Soldiers’ Angels provided over $17 million in aid to over 360,000 service members, veterans, wounded heroes, and military families. Soldiers’ Angels volunteers are the heart of the organization and logged over 148,000 volunteer hours just in 2017!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 17, 2023
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 Hours a week
- Must have your own computer and internet