Become A Host Family
Please visit the new page to apply.
Now Seeking Host Families
CETUSA is currently looking for families of all shapes and sizes that are interested in learning about a new culture and making memories of a lifetime. This is done through hosting an international high school aged exchange student!
There are so many great benefits of hosting an exchange student. Here are just a few:
- The opportunity to learn first-hand about other cultures and customs.
- The chance to become even closer to your own family while developing a lasting connection with your new exchange son/daughter.
- Opens doors for your own children to participate in exchange programs.
- Allows you to see your culture and traditions with new, fresh set of eyes.
- Gives you a chance to help a young person grow into a more confident, mature and world savvy adult.
- Gives your own child/children an edge on the future! The experience of hosting an exchange student looks great on college and employment applications!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About COUNCIL FOR EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL
678 FRONT AVE NW STE 091A, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49504, US
...reaching out to encourage a lifelong journey of global peace and understanding
Since 1995, we have helped tens of thousands of students, families, young professionals, and employers benefit from the integration of different cultures. CETUSA partners with companies and academic institutions in more than 50 countries. CETUSA-sponsored career development programs play an important role in global business. These programs improve mutual understanding and communication between people in the United States and other nations of the world. CETUSA is a market leader in providing: high school program exchanges high school preparation programs trainee and internship programs CETUSA is a member of the CET Management Group. CET Management is a leader in international language education and cultural exchange with internationally recognized academies in Great Britain and Germany.
Multiple locations Milwaukee, WI 53214
December 22, 2021
- Youth Services
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Academic high school year
- Must complete a free background check and application Provide a bed and meals for the student(s) Provide transportation to school/activities Treat the student(s) as a full member of your own family, in all ways