social media volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
To provide support to Rein in Sarcoma’s PR and Marketing social media efforts.
- Collaborate with staff and volunteers on social media content
- Create social media 2022 content calendar-including research to identify relevant moments:
- Sarcoma awareness
- Oncology awareness, etc
- Patient resources/stories
- Partner organizations
- Assist in annual sarcoma awareness month campaign
- Some social media experience, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Experience/interest in healthcare
- Microsoft word
- Hootsuite (preferred)
About Rein in Sarcoma Foundation
7401 Central Ave NE, Suite A, Fridley, MN 55432, US
Our mission: The Rein in Sarcoma Foundation's mission is to fund research that leads to a cure for sarcoma cancers, provide education for medical personnel and the public, and support patients, their loved ones, and others touched by sarcoma.
The Rein in Sarcoma Foundation (KWRISF) is a resource for families touched by sarcomas, an uncommon and often lethal group of bone and soft tissue cancers that may strike children and younger adults, leaving an especially tender heartbreak. We seek to fund innovative, collaborative and high-impact sarcoma cancer research.
Twin Cities AreaFridley, MN 55432
December 20, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Minimum 3 month commitment 10 hours per month- time may vary Hours will vary and are flexible
- remote position, personal computer, Some social media experience, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, Experience/interest in healthcare, Microsoft word Hootsuite (preferred)