Sponsorship & Local Fundraising Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
As Local Fundraising & Sponsorships Coordinator , you will be responsible for identifying and carrying out local fundraising events & campaigns as well as communication with our donors and sponsors. In this exciting position, you will look for new local partners, develop strategies for fundraising campaigns and manage our sponsorship program. You will work closely with our General Director and our Marketing & communications team.
- Determine and meet a total local fundraising goal for Perú.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis and reports to ensure local fundraising delivers on target.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and optimal partnerships to expand Intiwawa’s local fundraising opportunities, including applying for local grants.
- Plan & organize monthly fundraising events locally.
- Conduct post-campaign follow-up to influence future approach for major fundraisers.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Communication team on creating, maintaining, evaluating, optimizing and producing creative assets to support local fundraising campaigns.
- Launch & manage our sponsorship program, from planning to execution and evaluation of the program.
- Communicate regularly and foster relationships with existing and potential local donors.
- Participate regularly in team meetings.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in Fundraising for NGOs
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Excellent self-management and organization skills
- High level of independence, creativity and responsibility
- At least 6 months commitment
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20 hours/week)
- Flexible, unconventional schedule
- Low-cost housing available
- A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Anexo Machahuaya Lt. 6, Mollebaya, Arequipa, Arequipa 04300, PE
Intiwawa is a dynamic and young organization with the goal of fighting poverty in the slums of Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru. Founded as a German-Peruvian organization in 2007, we now consist of an international team volunteering in Peru and in Germany. Our goal is the integral development of the children and their parents and a sustainable improvement of their living standards. To achieve this goal and fight the symptoms of poverty, Intiwawa carries out projects in several areas: Education: Homework support, English classes, computer classes Health: Dentist project, healthy nutrition, personal hygiene Strengthening sociocultural values: Social workshops and cultural workshops Strengthening environmental values: Recycling, planting plants Projects with the parents: Parent’s School, Knitting projects for the mothers For more information please check: www.intiwawa.org/projects.html
Simply. Helping. Intiwawa is fighting poverty in Peru
No costs! Volunteering with Intiwawa is for free!
100% rule: All donations go directly into the project, we all work together for only one reason: To improve the lives of the children!
International motivated team: At Intiwawa, international and Peruvian volunteers work together hand in hand!
Professional experiences: Specialize yourself in an area of your choice and make valuable experiences for your career!
Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? At Intiwawa anyone can assume responsibilities and show initiative!
Flexibility: Work with us when you want, in the area you want and how long you want (minimum 3 months)!
Life in Peru: Make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
Benefits for you
Working with Intiwawa is unpaid, but brings other advantages:
Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
Certificate according to your specialization in Project Management, Event Organizing, Marketing, Finance, Social work, Psychology or Education
Perfectionized Spanish skills
International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
And of course, the biggest reward: The happy faces of our children!
Calle Santa CatalinaArequipa, Arequipa Peru
November 30, 2022
- Donor Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18