Fundraising and Sponsorships Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
As Fundraising & Sponsorships Coordinator, you will be responsible for identifying and carrying out all fundraising events & campaigns, both locally and digitally, as well as communication with our donors and sponsors. In this position you will look for new local & international partners, develop strategies for fundraising campaigns and manage our sponsorship program. You will work closely with our General Director, Program Director, Marketing & communications team, Finance Coordinator, and Sales & E-commerce Coordinator.
- In partnership with the General Director and Programs Manager work to lead planning, execution, and participant recruitment for peer-to-peer and grassroots fundraising campaigns.
- Determine and meet a total fundraising goal which might include peer-to-peer, grassroots, crowdfunding, and other digital efforts.
- Provide accurate and insightful digital income analysis and reports to ensure digital fundraising delivers on target.
- Conduct post-campaign follow-up to influence future approach for major fundraisers.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and optimal partnerships to expand Intiwawa’s fundraising opportunities, both locally and internationally, including applying for grants.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Communication team on creating, maintaining, evaluating, optimizing and producing creative assets to support fundraising-related content for web, email, and other digital platforms.
- Work in close partnership with the General Director to create and execute an innovative digital fundraising campaign plan with measurable actions to advance it (calendar of strategic fundraising campaigns and email appeals to current and prospective individual donors).
- Manage our sponsorship program : this includes finding new sponsors, communicating regularly with our sponsors as well as with our regular donors.
- Communicate regularly and foster relationships with existing and potential local & international donors.
- Manage existing collaborations with local and international businesses and organizations.
- Identify and establish new partnerships and donor matches to enhance digital fundraising.
- Manage Intiwawa’s email donor lists database and calendar.
- Monitor and respond to online engagement and fundraising inquiries and requests.
- Participate regularly in meetings.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, German is a plus
- Experience in Fundraising for non-profit organizations.
- Excellent writing & intercultural communication skills
- Excellent self-management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a multicultural team environment
- Proactive, with a High level of creativity and responsibility
- At least 6 months commitment
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20 hours / week)
- Flexible, unconventional schedule
- Low-cost housing available
- A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com
San Isidro, Arequipa, Arequipa 89282, PE
Intiwawa is a dynamic and young organization with the goal of fighting poverty in the slums of Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru. Founded as a German-Peruvian organization in 2007, we now consist of an international team volunteering in Peru and in Germany. Our goal is the integral development of the children and their parents and a sustainable improvement of their living standards. To achieve this goal and fight the symptoms of poverty, Intiwawa carries out projects in several areas: Education: Homework support, English classes, computer classes Health: Dentist project, healthy nutrition, personal hygiene Strengthening sociocultural values: Social workshops and cultural workshops Strengthening environmental values: Recycling, planting plants Projects with the parents: Parent’s School, Knitting projects for the mothers For more information please check: www.intiwawa.org/projects.html
Simply. Helping. Intiwawa is fighting poverty in Peru
No costs! Volunteering with Intiwawa is for free!
100% rule: All donations go directly into the project, we all work together for only one reason: To improve the lives of the children!
International motivated team: At Intiwawa, international and Peruvian volunteers work together hand in hand!
Professional experiences: Specialize yourself in an area of your choice and make valuable experiences for your career!
Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? At Intiwawa anyone can assume responsibilities and show initiative!
Flexibility: Work with us when you want, in the area you want and how long you want (minimum 3 months)!
Life in Peru: Make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
Benefits for you
Working with Intiwawa is unpaid, but brings other advantages:
Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
Certificate according to your specialization in Project Management, Event Organizing, Marketing, Finance, Social work, Psychology or Education
Perfectionized Spanish skills
International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
And of course, the biggest reward: The happy faces of our children!
Calle Santa CatalinaArequipa, Arequipa Peru
December 19, 2021
- Donor Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18