5 people are interested
Business Development Associate
ORGANIZATION: UNITY FOR EQUALITY
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Unity For Equality is looking for individuals to be part of a growing team. The following is the description:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
About UNITY FOR EQUALITY
4249 COLDEN ST, FLUSHING, NY 11355, US
Unity For Equality in New York was founded in 2016 to lend a helping hand in communities. Our mission is to work with New Yorkers of all origins to help build economically stable and sustainable communities.
Unity for Equality is a non-profit organization based in our great city, New York City. Founded in 2016, our mission is to work with individuals of all origins to help build economically stable and sustainable communities by helping those at or below the poverty line, students, the elderly, minorities, immigrants, and other members of the community who are compromised due to financial, age, health, lack of employment, or lack of education issues by providing services that enable such individuals to improve their quality of life by either and/or (i) assisting high school age students enroll in public school; (ii) helping students complete their college applications; (iii) granting college scholarships to worthy applicants; (iv) providing job placement services; (v) providing financial counseling to families or individuals in a financial crisis; (vi) providing attorney referral services; (vii) providing assistance to legal immigrants to integrate into the community; (viii) providing assistance to seniors to navigate the health insurance market; and (ix) providing any and all other lawful services, assistance and guidance to families and individuals who are struggling.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 9, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Planning
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis