Recovery Compliance Casework Reviewer
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Leads the regional compliance team and supervises compliance reviewers.
- Completes detailed case review for cases marked as needing review in RC Care.
- Escalates cases of concern for further escalation following program guidance.
- Monitors patterns and trends for areas of risk or needed improvements.
- Provides feedback to the regional recovery team and Regional Disaster Officer for continuous improvement.
- Serve as the primary regional representative (or assign designee) on Division Disaster Readiness Work groups
6-8 Hours a week on average. Will be less when there are not active disaster responses happening. Time commitment could double if a large-scale disaster hits.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection if participating in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility.
- Orientation towards data management or finance and interested in supporting the delivery of services to clients affected by disaster and ensuring standardized direct client assistance.
- Comfortable using various computer applications including Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Ability to be flexible and make decisions even when there is ambiguity.
- Critical thinker and detail oriented
- Ability to analyze trends and spot irregularities.
This is a leadership role. In this position you’ll review cases that have been flagged, work with the team to make improvements in the recovery process, provide feedback, and escalate cases as needed.This role is great for someone with experience in accounting, auditing, casework, and/or fraud prevention. If you'd like to learn more, you can reach out to our recruiter, Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Oahu-CentralMililani, HI 96789
December 16, 2021
- Data Entry
- Disaster Response
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment: 6-8 Hours a week on average. Will be less when there are not active disaster responses happening. Time commitment could double if a large-scale disaster hits.
- Attention to detail, Organized, Thorough and has the correct availability.