DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Who We Are
LifeSmart Education is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that enhances the availability of nontraditional educational classes and resources for underserved youth and communities. We help those who need unwavering, positive life management skills. Youth aren't born knowing the life skills that we wish they did; they must be taught and molded into productive members of society. At LifeSmart Education, we teach youth how to be socially and emotionally successful, and enable them to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding global citizens.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our Project Management Team. The project management team is responsible for turning ideas into completed successes. As a project manager you will be expected to plan, designate project resources, and monitor progress from start to finish.
Project managers will have the opportunity to build and manage the programs that will directly impact the lives of at risk youth. We have a variety of programs which require a variety in skill and experience. Some examples of our current projects are:
- Youth Leadership Team - This project involves designing and implementing an internship program to motivate at risk youth to pursue higher education.
- V-Pals: A Cultural exchange - This project involves designing and implementing a video blog exchange between students from the United States and China.
- Manage scope over project lifecycles, including setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
Education and Experience
- Project Management Professional Certification (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or wo years of related experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Google G Suite (desired)
About LifeSmart Education
P.O. Box 1325, Grove City, OH 43123, US
Helping underserved populations with a transformative education that empowers, motivates, and encourages them to become productive,law-abiding, global citizens.
Diversity has been an area of concern in international education for many years, Global Diversity Abroad, our sister company, mission is to present the opportunity for historically over-looked high school students with the possibility to learn on an international platform. This program is specially designed to meet the needs of minority and at-risk youth, guiding them through a course of study that will expose them to drastic life changing experiences abroad.
Our goal is to formulate a preventative social mindset where students are exposed to new ideas, build positive relationships, develop confidence and experience new challenges. This is our model to empower young people to be globally-minded individuals by transforming their lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 16, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Strategic Planning
- Must be at least 18