2 people are interested
Northwest AR Walk to End Alzheimer's - Executive Leadership Team
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association - Arkansas Chapter
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Alzheimer's Association, Arkansas Chapter is seeking dedicated volunteers to assist in the many facets of event planning for our signature event, Walk to End Alzheimer's, in 2023. Volunteers on the Executive Leadership Team will collaborate to expand our reach within the corporate community.
What we ask of you:
- Participate in Executive Leadership Team meetings. Meetings are held once-twice a month and are one hour long
- Start a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team for your company, or appoint someone to lead the team, at alz.org/ARwalk. Raise awareness and funds, and join us on Walk day to help us create an exceptional day-of-event experience for our participants
- Recruit 3-5 new company sponsors and/or teams using a targeted approach that includes introductions and attending meetings with Alzheimer's Association staff
- Commit your company as a sponsor of Walk to End Alzheimer's
About Alzheimer's Association - Arkansas Chapter
11300 N Rodney Parham Rd., Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72212, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
As part of the nation-wide network of chapters, the Arkansas Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association provides the nearly 60,000 Arkansans living with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers with localized, hands-on support, including the provision of education programs, support groups and social engagement for individuals in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
The Arkansas Chapter continually strives to increase awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and available resources for those living with the disease and their many caregivers, including loved ones, family members, and medical professionals. A unique program for employers to offer their employees who may need Association resources is available at no cost.
Pinnacle Hills ParkwayRogers, AR 72758
December 1, 2022
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Professional Development
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- 2-3 hours per month, depending on the month. Very flexible to your own schedule.
- Great at collaboration and working independently, self-starter, experience in fundraising.