8 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Helping Link-Mot Dau Noi
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is seeking a program support coordinator to support our literacy education and technology programs.
- Provide clerical support in administrative tasks
- Arrange, process, and organize administrative documents
- Coordinate and communicate to both internal teams and external clients to provide support in a timely manner
- Assist with data entry and data analytics
- Assist with marketing activities, outreach recruitment, and performance management
- Report directly to the Executive Director on a weekly basis
*This position is currently remote due to COVID-19
- Familiar with MS Office and other technology software (Zoom, HangOuts, etc.)
- Familiar with office equipment (computer, printer, copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented in administrative activities and support
- Efficient and excellent oral and written communication
- Motivated to learn and help others
- Flexibility in responding to tasks depending on ongoing events
- Volunteers must live within the Pacific time zone
- Develop and build upon professional skills such as teamwork, communication, technology/software usage, organization, and time management
- Support a community-led grassroots organization to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
- Work with like-minded enthusiastic professionals
All volunteer positions are available only for those in the local Puget Sound area of Washington.
For more information about the volunteer application process, please visit our website at https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Helping Link-Mot Dau Noi
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth professional leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 2, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Problem Solving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 4 hours a week, for 1 year
- Live within Pacific time zone