Have a truck or a van? Help with food donation pick up!
Please visit the new page to apply.
FSR Fresh is a Family Service Rochester initiative that was created in response to COVID-19 and community food needs. Every Monday/Wednesday/Friday FSR receives a food donation that is then distributed to local community members. We are looking for a volunteer to help with the donation pickup. This is a much needed services and you would play a VITAL role!
- 1st Stop @ 8:45AM: FSR South 1625 HWY 14 E. Rochester, MN 55904 *pick up blankets, thermometer, temperature tracking sheet.
- Food Pick up location (2nd stop): Trader Joe's 1200 16th St SW, Rochester, MN 55902
- Volunteer would need to pick up and load food donations from Trader Joe’s at 9:00AM
- Food is picked up Monday/Wednesday/Friday. You can pick the day(s) that work for you.
- Volunteer would need a van or a truck-this is a LARGE amount of food.
- Volunteer would need to be able to lift up to 50lb boxes.
- Delivery location (3rd stop): 602 7th St NW, Rochester, MN 55901
- Volunteer would need to help unload food at 7th St. location.
**Volunteer would have to complete ServSafe training - this training is self-paced and free of charge.
DON'T PANIC! New volunteers will be trained on the entire process!!
If interested please respond to this need.
Thank you for volunteering!
About Family Service Rochester
4600 18th Ave. NW, Rochester, MN 55901, US
A safe, vital community that fosters strong, healthy families and capable children.
Family Service Rochester (FSR) is a community based, nonprofit organization which provides services associated with counseling, case management, home services and family access center.
FSR was founded in 1965 with a staff of three and the mission to support and enhance the dignity and quality of life for individuals and families in the community. From that small start-up offering counseling and homemaker services, the agency has grown to provide more than 25 programs to meet ever-changing community needs. Volunteers are a key aspect to excellent service delivery to those individuals and families we work with.
1625 Highway 14 ERochesterRochester, MN 55904
December 14, 2021
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check