Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual with website and graphic design skills and strong attention to detail. The Communications Coordinator will join a diverse team of highly committed and driven volunteers. This position requires personal and professional maturity, creativity, and commitment to the vision and mission of Acres4Change.
The Communications Coordinator oversees A4C’s online presence including social media and website maintenance.
- Manage A4C’s website and social media accounts
- Update website content and social media outreach, keeping content up-to-date and relevant
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
n/a, Damascus, MD 20872, US
Creating economic stability through land ownership, professional development, and racial healing.
Acres4Change (A4C) supports economic stability among disenfranchised individuals and communities. Through A4C’s flagship program, qualifying individuals are provided access and ownership to land at a heavily subsidized cost. A4C partners with various social service agencies and higher education institutions to provide the professional mentoring and training needed for these individuals to develop that land, return it to productive economic and social use, and combat community deterioration. We aim to build futures and create economic stability through the provision of land access and ownership, professional development and/or skills acquisition towards sustainable livelihoods.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- 5-10 h per week
- BA Degree in related field Professional experience in communications, website maintenance, and social media Excellent verbal and written communication skills Desire to be part of a start-up organization