Activities Coordinator - Volunteer Position
Please visit the new page to apply.
Work is assigned and supervised by the Executive Director and Programs Manager of The Women of Valor. Given the nature of non-profit work, the candidate must have a passion for public sector service and community engagement. An ideal candidate will want to gain experience in community and economic development, and urban studies. Assignments are expected to be carried out under limited supervision within the office, therefore only candidates with sound judgment, time management skills, and internal motivation should apply.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize Social Activities - Planning and Scheduling of programs/events organized by the Women of Valor
- Community Outreach - increasing awareness of our organization "Women of Valor"; seeking out volunteers and potential partnership for women development.
- Talking to clients and partners of the Women of Valor
- Using their individual interest, candidate will research and investigate avenues to in-take new clients for our new program "ACTIVATE 300"
- Client Registration - Making sure all clients are registered properly according to their individual needs.
Qualifications / Education:
The best candidate will be chosen from a pool of candidates who can demonstrate that they seek to gain hands-on experience in grassroots community development within a local, state-wide organization.
- Minimum 10-15 hours a week spent in the office.
- Submittal of all work assignments within determined deadlines.
- Possible Employment after probationary period.
- 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- 12:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About WOMEN OF VALOR MINISTRY INC
715 INGLE SIDE AVENUE, CATONSVILLE, MD 21228, US
Our mission is to advance the wellness and empowerment of women in communities.
Women of Valor is a registered and Licensed Charity non-profit organization, with a mission to advance the wellbeing of the female gender in the society. Our Vision is geared towards empowering Women in all Phases of life by investing and promoting economic self-sufficiency to create esteem and contribute to the sustainability of families and the communities.
In recent months and years, we have significantly lived our mission, by creating programs that are Suitable to proffer lasting Solutions to enact progress systemically. We have identified and filtered developing solutions concepts; and making models to evaluate potentials Ideas for improvement.
715 Ingleside AvenueCatonsville, MD 21228
December 13, 2021
- Family Therapy
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours a week
- Reliable mode of commuting to and from work