Please visit the new page to apply.
Elevate You Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to alleviate trauma, reduce recidivism, and rebuild the lives of formerly and currently incarcerated people across the United States.
We are currently looking for Outreach and Communications volunteers that will be responsible for researching, outreaching, networking, connecting, and building relationships with the community, fellow organizations that share similar missions and principles, foundations, as well as correctional institutions/staff.
Our ideal candidates will possess:
1. Superb communication
2. Professionalism yet a warm, outgoing personality
3. Reliability and responsiveness
4. Attention to detail; attentive
5. Research capabilities
6. Knows how to conduct outreach to build relationships and then maintain them long-term
7. A solid understanding of our non-profit, services, and mission and communicates that well
8. Skilled in analyzing and decision making; able to understand how express the same message but phrase it differently to a variety of people in order to meet their interests/desires
About Elevate You Foundation
2780 New Holt Road, STE D, Unit 318, Paducah, KY 42001, US
To alleviate trauma, reduce recidivism, and rebuild lives within the currently and formerly incarcerated community.
Elevate You Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is incorporated in the state of California and provides services to incarcerated people all throughout the United States. Services include mentorship, employment services, re-entry resources, and preparation for Board of Parole Hearings.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 13, 2021
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- At least 5 hours per week.