PREPARE your Community for Disasters
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross: Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Have you, or someone you know, ever experienced a disaster? If so, then you will know how important it is to be prepared! Be a part of the team that saves lives through preparedness.
Position of Disaster Preparedness Volunteers needed most in Pinal County
- *Organize alongside the Disaster Team staff a successful Youth & Adult Community Preparedness Education and Presentations.
- *Educate individuals and groups on how to be prepared before a disaster occurs with programs such as; Be Red Cross Ready, Pillowcase & Prepping with Pedro (latter two being presented to elementary aged students).
- Attend community events in person or virtually to share the mission of the Red Cross with others so that they may have the tools they need to keep their family safe in times of crisis.
- Install *free* smoke alarms in homes that do not have them, or require hard of hearing alarms.
*can be done virtually.
To sign up, visit: www.redcross.org/aznm, or contact us with your interest.
About American Red Cross: Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso Region
4747 N. 22nd St. Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85015, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Eloy, AZ 85131
November 30, 2022
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Administrative Support
- Public Speaking
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training