1 person is interested
Program Director - Project Management
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Reports to: Director of Program Operations
Position Overview: The Project Management Program Director is responsible for planning running a successful weekly tennis program using the ACEing Autism curriculum. They are also responsible for communication, recruitment, and logistical planning, as well as volunteering at each clinic.
Requirements: Background Check (if 18 years+), CPR Certification, and Safe Play Certification
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and schedule at minimum of two (2) six or eight-week sessions per year with the Tennis Program Director and tennis facility.
- Communicate with the National Office for session planning, including location, dates, equipment and supplies, pre- and post-session meetings, and any problems or safety issues.
- Attend initial and follow-up platforms training with Programs Coordinator (RegFox, POMS).
- Communicate with participant parents and volunteers about upcoming and ongoing sessions.
- Ensure all participants and volunteers are registered and screened (if 18 years or older).
- Schedule and conduct volunteer training for each session.
- Communicate participant registration information to volunteers.
- Schedule and pair the volunteers with participants based on needs and volunteer schedules.
- Ongoing check-ins with volunteers and parents both during session and off-season to maintain relationships and encourage retention.
- Submit Purchase Request Forms and Expense Reimbursement Request Forms as needed.
- Attend social media training and engage in ongoing communications with the Marketing Manager.
- Recruit volunteers and participants through local schools and organizations.
- Ensure that the program is on-brand based on ACEing Autism specifications.
- Work with the Tennis Program Director to ensure the integrity of the program, following the curriculum.
- Supervise programs on-court, help with court set-up/clean-up, check-ins, court monitoring, etc.
- Create relationships with volunteers and parents to help facilitate return rates.
About ACEING AUTISM INC
2001 S Barrington Ave #32, LOS ANGELES, CA 90025, US
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population.
ACEing Autism aims to be the preeminent thought leader on how tennis and sport develops children with autism spectrum disorder byreaching 50% of the 1M+ families in the autism community and helping them become aware of ACEing Autism, while impacting an increasing percentage of those reached with ACEing’s unique programming.
1012 North Woods Mill RoadChesterfield, MO 63017
December 8, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- ● During sessions: 15-25 hours a session ● Off-season: 5 hours a month