Help those in need this holiday season
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Assist donors with recovery and re-hydration after blood donation and observe for post-donation reactions.
- Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience.
- Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
- Express gratitude and ensure each blood donor is sincerely thanked for their donation.
*Effective January 1st, 2022 all volunteers in this role will be required to be be fully vaccinated per American Red Cross policy.
About American Red Cross
520 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Varies based on event locationLouisville, KY 40219
December 8, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One 4- Hour shift per month minimum