Pillowcase Project Presenter American Red Cross
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer as a Pillowcase Project Presenter for the American Red Cross. The Pillowcase Project is a national youth preparedness program offered by Red Cross regions across the country. The 40- or 60-minute presentation provides emergency preparedness education to youth in grades 3-5 (ages 8-11) in school classrooms and other settings.
Whatever your passion and purpose is, we are here to connect you to local nonprofits!
Our program is exclusive to those 55 years+ and residents of Greater Cincinnati
About VANTAGE Aging Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
644 Linn St. Ste 620, Ste. 620, Cincinnati, OH 45203, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) is an AmeriCorps Senior program with VANTAGE Aging. We connect volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community. Our main objectives are to help in these fields;
- Nutrition & Food Support
- Elderly Companionship
- Adult Education and employment
- Other Community Priorities
As a RSVP volunteer, you would receive:
- Nationally counted and recognized volunteer hours
- Additional free liability insurance while volunteering
- Free recognition events, incentives, and opportunities to socialize with other RSVP volunteers
- Free in-person and/or virtual trainings
Multiple locations Cincinnati, OH 45207
December 6, 2021
- Teaching / Instruction
- Safety & Disaster Education
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- We work with you to determine the best volunteer opportunity that fits your interest and passion
- You must be 55 years or older and live in Greater Cincinnati