7 people are interested
People Manager & Engagement Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Womenful Voice
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Job Summary: People management volunteer responsibilities include working closely with our Chief People Management Officer to optimize volunteer resources, workplace productivity and promote professional growth . You will perform various coordinating tasks, like development schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like working with recruitment, onboarding, and volunteer engagement and developing documents to build company culture. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills. You will collaborate with different departments for document development and manage the internal team to promote deadlines delivery.
- Provide detailed updates about staffing needs and determine how many employees are needed to meet this mark.
- Develop Hiring process document and tools
- Develop an employees evaluation plan
- Develop an employees development strategy
- Create a structure for the organization
- Process employee leave and vacation request
- Recruit employees and volunteers
- Manage employees relationship
- Create a firing process, documents, and tools for the organization
- Advise Senior Leadership Team
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Define employees salary
- Keep employees data
- Develop an orientation plan with managers
Basic Job Duties:
- Respect the values and policies of Womenful Voice.
- Work accordingly with the mission and vision of the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Womenful Voice clients, employees, and the organization.
- Be punctual.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
- Extend hospitality to all participants of our programs.
- Maintain a positive attitude with all appointments.
- Be creative in looking for ways to contribute to the department and the organization.
About Womenful Voice
2358 E 124th Ct, Thornton, CO 80241, US
Empower women to advocate and address the needs of vulnerable girls and women through policies, education, and health to achieve long-term positive outcomes.
The Company is organized to receive, administer and expend funds to support the following:
- To spur economic activity in the rural Caribbean and East African Countries.
- To implement scholarship and health programs
- To provide programs to strengthen the role of women that ensures their long-term sustainability and fosters growth and independence
- To advocate for change that benefits the status of women and girls
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 15, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Resource Development / Management
- 5 hours minimum a week
- Qualifications: Education: Undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. Students; Management studies are preferred. Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills Computer Skills: Intermediate Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.