Please visit the new page to apply.
Master-Pieced Inc. exists to build, empower, educate, and strengthen ordinary people to maximize the opportunities available to them in order to live out their full potential.
Vision Statement: Helping ordinary people discover their potential and be equipped to live life as a masterpiece; whereby impacting their world.
Your participation will provide you opportunities to work with local individuals to build, empower, educate, to ensure they are living life to full potential. We do so by discovering their hidden potential holistically, physically, relationally, financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
We are seeking leadership from a professional who is enthusiastic about helping ordinary people to discover their hidden potential, living life as a masterpiece. This position is for you if you hold interest in community outreach, volunteering endeavors, business development and experience in nonprofit work. This position will attend monthly or bimonthly board meetings virtually. We are looking for someone who possesses strong communication skills, highly organized, ability to prioritize tasks, with a driven personality, and detail oriented.
If you are ready to build, empower, educate, and strengthen local individuals, please apply.
- Confirm the agenda was prepared by the board president and was provided to members prior to the meeting
- Produce meeting agendas with the executive director
- Manage meeting minutes, record motions, discussions, votes, etc.
- Provide board members prior meetings written minutes by next meeting for any changes.
- Manage all board documents such as bylaws, Form-990, rosters, ensuring they are available to members
- Manage internal communications
- Ensure members tasks are met
- Various administrative duties
If you are ready to build, empower, educate, and strengthen local individuals, please apply!
About Master-Pieced Inc.
580 Hunters Green Ct, Lexington, KY 40509, US
Build, Empower, educate and strengthen black communities especially African Americans and African immigrants to maximize the opportunities available to them in order to live out their full potential.
- help immigrants to assimilate to living in the USA
- make resources available to blacks to help them live better lives
- help develop the hidden potential in everybody
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 6, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours a month