Want to share the knowledge with others? Volunteer Faculty at University
Please visit the new page to apply.
MIU is looking for a volunteer faculty who has a passion of sharing knowledge in marginalized region!
MIU provides qualified courses to students from Mongolia, Korea, Russia and Central Asian countries and aim to educate future generation.
The courses offering:
- International Management
- Hotel and Tourism Management
- Media and Communications (Journalism)
- Fashion Design
- Music Education (Applied Music)
MIU provides following opportunities:
- sharing knowledge
- work experience at a university
- experience the international community.
- enhance professional skills
- develop relationships
- cultivate cross-cultural competence
- visa provided
- research opportunities
- support a Language course (Mongolian)
- mission trip or outreach to Mongolia provinces
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mongolia International University
13th Khoroo, Bayanzurkh district, Post box 252, Ulaanbaatar, MN
- To educate and develop leaders in Mongolia and throughout Central Asia who possess honesty, integrity, and professionalism - To be an innovative leader for higher education, providing relevant areas of study at the leading edge - To cultivate an international community of current and future leaders through a multicultural campus and global partnerships - To foster a culture of servant leadership in Mongolia and throughout Central Asia
MIU was established in 2002 as a private university located in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. With great contribution from the former president of Mongolia, Mr. Natsagiin Bagabandi, MIU received free land of 17,100 ㎡ on which the first building was built. MIU distinguished itself as a prominent university providing English-Speaking higher education in Central Asia. MIU currently offers 14 recognized bachelor’s programs and is committed to providing a world-class education to tomorrow’s global servant leaders from Mongolia, Russia, China, Republic of Korea, and other nations.
13th Khoroo, Bayanzurkh districtUlaanbaatar, 13330Mongolia
December 8, 2021
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Keyboard Instrument
- Since MIU is looking for a volunteer faculty, we prefer volunteers who can commit a minimum of a year.
- 1. a Master’s degree or higher in the relevant field of teaching 2. Teaching and/or professional certificates in the relevant field of teaching. 3. a teaching experience in English or be fluent in English