3 people are interested
New Years Resolution: Support COVID-19 Response
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Make your New Year's Resolution to support COVID-19 response and research including your frontline heroes, patients, and researchers! We are seeking volunteer support to conduct research on potential sponsors in the Central Islip, NY and Somerset, New Jersey areas. This is a virtual/remote opportunity. A volunteer with knowledge of Long Island, New York or New Jersey is ideal.
Unity Bands is seeking to partner with local businesses or individuals at baseball games in 2022 to continue to broaden awareness and raise funds for our local COVID-19 frontline heroes and patients. Unity Bands partnered with a local realtor on a Bowie Baysox gate giveaway yielding exposure for the realtor and a $2,400 donation to our cause.
Training will be provided. Organized and deadline-oriented volunteers are desired. Please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Unity Bands is an all-volunteer, nonprofit project, supporting COVID-19 frontline workers and researchers at four foundations in three states. Thus far, we've donated over $13,000.
more info: unitybands.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Unity Bands Inc.
Arnold, Arnold, MD 21012, US
Support COVID-19 response and research efforts including frontline workers, and vaccine, variant, and secondary illness studies.
- The idea for Unity Bands, an all-volunteer, nonprofit project, manifested in March 2020 as stay-at-home orders were enacted across the country and around the world. In December 2020, Unity Bands Founder and President, John Schirrippa, worked with a Brazilian graphics designer to create the memorable, green Unity Bands logo representing the nonprofit’s ethos: hope, fight and unity.
- Pending 501(c)(3) status with IRS
- Donations in exchange for custom wristbands to support COVID-19 response and research efforts
- Thus far, Unity Bands has released 2,000 wristbands to individuals and organizations in 13 states and four countries, and donated over $12,000 to five medical facilities across New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Alabama. We’ve partnered with multiple organizations and individuals to raise funds through the sale of wristbands, restaurant givebacks, raffles, and sports giveaways.
- Unity Bands has decided to keep the momentum going. "While the initial crisis is largely winding down and stay-at-home orders are being lifted, COVID isn’t going away. Between the emergence of several new COVID-19 variants, and the fact that many medical facilities are choosing to retain their COVID-specific funds through at least the end of 2021, there is still a need."
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 22, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Market Research
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours
- Templates and training will be provided.