3 people are interested
Human Resource (HR) Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Arts in CT is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization committed to bringing quality artists into your schools and facilities to help individuals of all ages, abilities, cultures, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds pursue their creative and artistic dreams. We design high-quality programs focusing on arts integration education, community empowerment, and workforce development. We strive to offer people of all cultures and socio-economic backgrounds an opportunity to find a common bond through the arts and together, empower our local communities.
We are looking for an HR Assistant volunteer to provide HR related administrative support to our organization as we get our files in order for the end of the year audit.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards of confidentiality, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, is proficient, focused, and able to work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the process of recruitment including assisting with interviews and issuing contracts
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR
- Compiling, maintaining and updating personnel files / records
- Process necessary documentations and prepare reports, as required, relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, etc.)
- Coordinate HR related projects (meetings, training,) and take minutes, if required.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
Our office is located at 351 McKinley Avenue, New Haven, CT 06515 and open from 9am to 3pm, Monday through Friday.
If you're interested in sharing your time and skills, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
By volunteering, you will be making a significant contribution to the community of Connecticut.
It will be a great learning experience and exposure for you. There is NEVER a dull moment in our organization as there is always something to be done. Get involved and join our team!
About Arts in CT Corporation
351 McKinley St, New Haven, CT 06515, US
Mission Statement Arts in CT is committed to bringing the arts into diverse communities and art deserts to help individuals of all ages, abilities, cultures, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds pursue their creative and artistic dreams.
Arts in CT grew out of the passion of a passionate artist, educator, and community builder who brings more than 20 years of experience in the fields of community arts and educational development. Arts in CT is passionately devoted to improving the lives of the most underserved members of our community.
Arts in CT is committed to working within under-resourced neighborhoods.
1) support professional artists
2) re-integrate the arts back into k-12 education
3) support communities
351 McKinley AvenueNew Haven, CT 06515
November 30, 2021
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Assistance