Are you an animal lover? We need an experienced SEO to help us alleviate needless euthanasia.
Please visit the new page to apply.
What we are looking for...
A passionate SEO professional who is self-driven to own the project execution and analysis that helps drive a best-in-class search strategy across our foundation. As the first SEO at Treasured Pets, this is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact and drive new contributors that take our organic search and programs to the next level.
What you’ll do...
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and analysis
- Monitor key SEO and business KPIs
- Manage our team of writers and execute content briefs for our blog & website
- Partner with the Head of Growth on our link-building strategy to drive increases in domain authority across our different domains.
- Manage our local SEO and GMB strategy
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in search engine optimization
- Own reporting and analysis of performance metrics and regularly share them with the executive team
- Help promote SEO awareness and best practices across the organization including educating stakeholders
- Conduct routine technical SEO audits, increase page speed, and overall site health, manage on-site SEO to improve rankings and conversions, develop internal link building strategy, and optimize top content to improve rankings and conversions
About Treasured Pets Foundation Inc
744 Mease PLZ STE 4, Dunedin, FL 34698, US
To mitigate economic euthanasia through financial support and preventive wellness education.
Treasured Pets Foundation is a Florida nonprofit corporation that is currently in the process of acquiring its status as a 501(c)(3) from the IRS. However, according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), your contributions are treated the same as if you donated to an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3). Our company does not receive any federal, state, or county funding and no funding from animal welfare organizations, including but not limited to the Humane Society of the United States or ASPCA. We rely solely on donations, grants, bequests, and fundraising events to achieve our goals and further our mission and vision.
We are part of the community whereas individuals and families value animals as enduring precious family members and treat them with the utmost respect and compassion.
With your help, we can create a support system for struggling pet caretakers who face the likelihood of losing their treasured pets and companion animals simply because they cannot afford the essential veterinary care required to save them.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 30, 2021
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SQL / MySQL
- The volunteer can decide the amount of time he/she desires.
- A passion for all things SEO, particularly organic search-based. A deep understanding of key SEO issues, Google algorithm updates, and tools. Familiarity with common SEO tools, including link analysis tools, and search engine webmaster tools.