Help Our Military Members and Their Families - Volunteer from Home SPR
Please visit the new page to apply.
Have a few hours to give back to our military members and their families?
Volunteer from home using your computer and phone while contacting our military's emergency contact person and advising them of the services the Red Cross offers to our military members and their families.
Apply to volunteer: www.redcross.org/volunteer
What Is It and Why Is It Needed?
The Red Cross has been Congressionally chartered to provide emergency communication to our military members. This role helps to insure families of military members are advised how and when to use the services.
All training is provided. You will be using a script and contact information for the family members. You will also be entering the information into the database. A fantastic way to give back to those brave men and women who serve our country.
Must be 18 years or older
Opportunity for you to...
- Help our military members and their families
- Gain valuable training and experience while providing an invaluable service to our military members and their families
- Network and meet new people
- Receive community service hours
- Be part of the most respected world-wide organizations
How to get started
- Complete the online application www.redcross.org/volunteer
Or for any questions contact:
- Stephanie Vardaman, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist
Call/Text: 501-529-7946 | Stephanie.Vardaman@redcross.org
Or to schedule time for a brief phone conversation with any questions: www.calenly.com/stephanie-vardaman
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
- "The Red Cross helped my family and I was active military. Now it's my turn to give back." ~US Marine Veteran, William S.
- "I wish I had volunteered with the Red Cross much earlier." ~US Army Veteran, Randy W.
- "I love being able to pick and choose the times to volunteer. The flexibility makes it so easy." ~Charles T.
- "I may not have money to give, but I have time." ~Taylor W.
About American Red Cross of Missouri and Arkansas
American Red Cross, 10195 Corporate Square Drive, St. Louis, MO 63132, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or through the generosity of blood donors, providing critical blood to people in need, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Brookline, MO 65619
November 29, 2021
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training