ORGANIZATION: Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Monitor implementation & updates of legal matters. prepare draft for legal documents.
- Assist & advise in mapping legal strategies for the subject matter
- Objective. Detail oriented. Organized. Problem solver. Law school graduate.
- Experience & strong interest in either Cyberlaw, criminal law, constitutional law, Human rights, consumer protection law, IP law.
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 15, 2022
- Legal (General)
- 5 to 10hrs/week