2 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Women’s Recovery Center, a substance use disorder treatment center for women at 6209 Storer Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, is in need of a few Child Care Providers. Our goal is to provide complete support to the women who are rebuilding their lives in our facility. As part of that goal, we need a Child Care Provider to supervise our client’s children while they are in treatment sessions.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, nurturing, and sincere in wanting to work with children in a professional child care setting. Childcare is currently open during weekdays and will be re-opening in the evenings in early 2022 as well. We are looking for volunteers on an ongoing or as-needed basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Reviews the child's enrollment form familiarize with the child’s background and medical conditions.
- Ensures that the children are properly signed in by their mothers.
- Develops a care curriculum plan for the children.
- Concentrates on creating art projects, reading time, games, puzzles and playtime.
- Sets up snack time and is aware of food allergy issues.
- Observes children’s behavior and reports any suspected abuse to the Child Care Supervisor.
- Communicates with mothers concerning her child’s behavior.
- Monitors toys and supplies for missing parts and safety issues.
- Completes housekeeping/laundry duties. Includes changing crib sheets and washing them.
- Taking out trash to dumpster as needed
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Must pass a criminal background check and be eligible to work in the U.S
- Needs to be 18 years or older
- Able to lift a maximum of 45 pounds
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Comfortable with caring for children ages 0-13
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or equivalent strongly preferred
Please contact the Women’s Recovery Center as soon as possible at email@example.com if you are interested.
08:45 AM to 05:15 PM
Child care is open from 8:45 am - 5:15 pm currently. We would appreciate anyone willing to help during any of these times
04:45 PM to 09:15 PM
Child care will be opening for evening in early 2022
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About WOMENS RECOVERY CENTER
6209 Storer Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102, US
The Women's Recovery Center provides comprehensive addiction treatment, prevention and education programs that are client-centered, family-based and recovery-focused.
Treatment Center for women with alcohol and or drug addiction.
6209 Storer AvenueClevelandCleveland, OH 44102
January 18, 2022
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible based upon volunteer's availability