11 people are interested
Podcast Manager: Medicare for All
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
We're looking for someone to help manage the Medicare for All Podcast Team!
We are a largely volunteer-led nonprofit organization fighting for Medicare for All. We publish a twice-monthly podcast (and videocast).
This position wouldn't be doing any video or audio editing, but would just need to create and manage the calendar and remind team members of deadlines, including podcast guests; writers and editors; audio and video production team; social media.
We need someone to take on 3 main management tasks:
- announce the podcast planning meetings, which happen 1 week prior to recording;
- using our project management software, assig tasks to the appropriate volunteers & set deadlines;
- follow-up with volunteers who are late in completing tasks;
- post the podcast when the audio is edited and the show notes are written;
- track the listen and view data for each episode, so we can learn about which content does best!
This volunteer role doesn't require a lot of hours commitment, but it is VERY important for the podcast and requires someone who's very well organized and has good people skills to kindly remind other volunteers of their tasks and deadlines.
We're looking for someone who can stay with us for awhile; at least 6 months, ideally a year.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1534 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02120, US
We are fighting for a national single-payer healthcare system because access to healthcare is basic to human dignity.
Healthcare-NOW is fighting to win a national single-payer healthcare system because access to healthcare is basic to human dignity. To win, we must build a powerful social movement through education and action, so our work focuses on raising up the voices of patients who feel isolated in their struggles with the healthcare system, educating activists to gain the knowledge and skills they need to become leaders, and mobilizing our movement through collective action.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 29, 2021
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- About 2-3 hours per month. Our goal is to have 2 volunteer podcast managers, so that each volunteer can take responsibility for one episode per month, which takes about 2-3 hours.