7 people are interested
Director of Human Resources (Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Do you want to earn volunteer hours and experience? Empower and educate girls? We are looking for high school and undergraduate students to help us with our mission!
As a Director of Human Resources you will:
- Regularly review applications of applying candidates (written and video applications)
- Complete applicant checklist with thorough degree of effectiveness and no bias
- Manage volunteer opportunities on Linkedin, Volunteer Canada, and other sites
- Email new applicants using the acceptance email template and inform them of their roles and responsibilities
- Match tutors and students based on age, availability, and subjects chosen
- Answer basic questions from volunteers via our email account
More information: bit.ly/EG-PositionInfo
About Envision Girls
Toronto, ON -, CA
Envision Girls is a youth-led organization dedicated to providing accessible and free e-learning education to assist girls globally in elementary and middle school with their studies and empowerment. With rising rates of violence against woman and barriers in education, we have created a program that connects students aged 6-13 to qualified high school tutors and mentors.
Girls around the world are denied their human right to education daily. Primary obstacles include stereotypes and poverty. Without school, they lack the knowledge and skills that they need to shape a bright future for themselves. In general, many students have some trouble with school work and rely on tutoring services. Unfortunately, these classes have become more and more expensive, so we have created tutoring and mentoring programs that are at no cost.
Education is one of the most important aspects of success, and with it becoming less accessible -- especially for girls -- we want this to change. By offering free tutoring and mentorship programs to girls, we are allowing them to become more confident about themselves, receive higher grades in school, and prepared for their future. Our core values align with the United Nation Global Goal 4: Quality Education and Goal 5: Gender Equality. Join us for no cost today in our mission to slowly but surely provide exceptional education to girls globally.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 21, 2021
- Human Resources Recruitment
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Must be at least 13
- 3 hours/ per week