2 people are interested
Fundraising Coordinator - Volunteer Position
2 people are interested
Million Little is a small organization; as a result, it is a unique opportunity for volunteers to become part of the core team that actualizes the organization’s mission and goals together. We seek individual(s) with humility, curiosity, and a genuine desire to learn and grow with us to heal and empower children and communities we serve. We expect each volunteer to become a creative problem solver, and we encourage each volunteer to take initiative and experiment with new ideas to tackle creative challenges.
The fundraising coordinator is an unpaid virtual and/or in-person volunteer position. This role will assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. This role directly contributes to Million Little's vision and mission to break the cycle of trauma and incarceration using the healing power of the arts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the planning and management of Million Little year-long fundraising initiatives.
* Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
* Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
* Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
* Assist in creating the Million Little annual fundraising plan.
* Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
Skills & Personal Traits:
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker.
* Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations.
* Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners.
* Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
* Works well independently and proactively as part of a team.
* Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience.
* Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
This position requires a minimum 3-month commitment for an average of 2-4 hours per week, which will be completed virtually in fundraising volunteer's own office or home. Position commitment is subject to renew and extension by agreement from both parties.
Please fill out our volunteer application online: https://www.millionlittle.com/how-to-help/volunteer-application, and send us your resume or CV. If for some reason, your position requires you to be in direct contact with our children, a personal background check (Live Scan) will be required.
Our volunteers are highly valued members of the Million Little team and contribute to making a significant difference in the successful execution of Million Little's mission.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About MILLION LITTLE
25050 Avenue Kearny #105, Valencia, CA 91355, US
Million Little is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that empowers and supports the healing process of children and their families who have experienced trauma through the power of creativity. Incarcerated teens, foster youth, those in poverty and those suffering from violence/adversity are all part of the population that Million Little serves.
Million Little delivers therapeutic arts programming, youth resources, educational workshops and trainings as a means to support the healthy social and emotional development and healing process of at-risk children and families in Los Angeles County and beyond.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 24, 2021
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach