1 person is interested
Gala Committee Member
1 person is interested
Are you outgoing and enjoy working with potential donors and sponsors to make things happen? This is an opportunity to utilize your networking skills and help make this Gala the biggest fundraiser yet!
A New Leaf’s Camaraderie Gala was established in 1988 to celebrate and support the impact a New Leaf has had on the community. A New Leaf has been serving individuals and families in crisis for more than 50 years. With 30 programs, services range from homeless and domestic violence shelters to family preservation and foster care.
To meet the ever-growing needs of our community, it is critical we recruit compassionate and caring individuals who are motivated to lend their insights, direction, and skills to our team. The 2019 Gala brought in $460,000 in gross revenue. Our goal for 2022 is to raise at least $600,000-come and help is make this happen!
· An Individual/couple whose identification with the gala will increase its significance in the minds of the Community.
· Someone who has a genuine appreciation for their community, and A New Leaf’s Mission
· To provide inspirational leadership to both the community and the committee
Time Commitment: A few hours a month, November 2021- March 2022
· Attend Monthly committee meetings via zoom or at a meeting spot of choice.
· Share ideas on ways to attract new event sponsors and
· Produce a strategic, collaborative plan to bring in new sponsors.
· Procure sponsorship(s) - goal is $10,000 each
· Procure auction or raffle items - goal is 10+ items each
o Silent auction items require non minimum value
o Live auction items must be one of a kind and valued at $5,000 or above.
· Sell individual tickets - goal is minimum of 10 tickets each
· Allow your name to be used on gala fundraising and market pieces created by A New Leaf
If all or even part of this interests you, please contact us!
About A New Leaf
868 E University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85203, US
Our mission is simple but powerful, Helping Families...Changing Lives. Our philosophy is to carry out our work with compassion, sincerity and clarity of purpose.
A New Leaf is a 501(c)3 non-profit human service agency that has been bringing hope and new beginnings to individuals and families in the Valley of the Sun for 50 years. By working with people to overcome and resolve the obstacles that lead to their homelessness, domestic violence or behavioral health obstacles, our agency gives them the opportunity to Turn Over a New Leaf.
2245 West Ella StreetBuilding AMesa, AZ 85201
November 24, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- A few hours a month between November 2021 and March 2022