Graphic Designer at Tech Nonprofit
Graphic Designer at Garbo
Garbo is a nonprofit technology startup on a mission to help proactively prevent gender-based violence in the digital age through a new kind of online background check.
You can learn more at www.garbo.io
About This Role:
As Graphic Designer, you will work on creating compelling imagery for Garbo across different channels and mediums including social, advertising, print, email, and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with social media team to create images for different platforms
- Create ads for Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels
- Build email campaigns alongside marketing team
- Add and update visuals on website
- Edit video content (if you have this skill!)
Who You Are:
What You’ll Need to Succeed :
- Over 18 years old
- Exceptional design skills across platforms and mediums
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Canva
- Video editing experience
- Strong understanding of Garbo’s target audience (Gen Z, millennials)
To apply to this opportunity, please reply directly to this post with a brief description of why you'd like to volunteer with Garbo or send your resume to email@example.com
About Garbo Technology Corp.
52 Mercer Street, New York, NY 10013, US
Garbo is on a mission to proactively prevent harm in the digital age through technology, tools, and education.
We are building a new kind of online background check to help proactively prevent harm in the digital age. We also develop content including our blog, quizzes, and a podcast. You can learn more at www.garbo.io
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 24, 2021
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 18
- You agree to volunteer between 5-10 hours a week for a minimum of 3 months.