8 people are interested
Resource (Client) Advisor- Bilingual in Spanish
ORGANIZATION: Women's Resource Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Resource Advisors help clients prioritize their needs and refer them to programs and services offered by the Women's Resource Center or community agencies. They help clients by gathering information about the issues they are facing and suggest appropriate programs and resources over the phone or in-person. Currently Spanish speaking Resource Advisors needed.
Resource Advisors are on the front-line of support at the WRC and are often the first interaction between a client and the WRC. This person needs to have great people skills, be organized, and be empathetic but objective.
Positions available in our Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, Florida locations.
- Answer calls and advise clients on programs and services
- Greet clients in office and advise them on programs and services
- Refer clients to community partners
- Send clients appropriate forms
- Log every client call and in-person visit on appropriate forms
- Return client calls and follow up when necessary
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Min 4-hour shift per week for in-person Resource Advisor
- Min two 4-hour shifts per week for remote Resource Advisor
- Maintain client confidentiality and build trust through objective listening
- Be proficient in Windows software operation and navigation
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every client every time
- Ability to multi-task
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay motivated and positive
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to adapt to different client interactions and situations
Current openings as of 10/27/22
openings are currently being evaluated.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ON LINE APPLICATION.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Women's Resource Center
1926 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34205, US
To engage, educate, enrich and empower women of all generations. We envision a region where all women and families thrive.
The Women’s Resource Center is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency that has provided women (and men) with life skills training, career planning, and educational scholarships in Manatee & Sarasota Counties with offices in Bradenton, Sarasota, and Venice, Florida.
Over the last 40 years, the Women’s Resource Center has provided direction to women of all generations by inspiring, educating, and supporting them through life transitions. Just like all of us have experienced at one time or another, these women have reached one of life’s turning points and come to us seeing a fresh start. From women seeking their GEDs to those with PhDs, our clients are diverse, from women in need of housing to women investing in real estate, from women worrying about their next paycheck to those preparing for retirement.
No challenge is too great or too small, and we are here to help them on their journey.
Multiple locations Sarasota, FL 34237
December 22, 2022
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - Ideally one to two 4-hour shift per week or more.