Regional Nurse Network Leader Needed! Palm Beach County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - South Florida Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for local heroes to join our team! The Regional Nurse Partnership Leader (RNL) is a licensed medical professional and front-line leader of the Nursing Network who partners with local leadership to recruit health professional volunteers per regional needs. The RNL provides guidance on nursing and health matters and helps build the health professional network in the region. RNLs promote volunteer
engagement and satisfaction across the business lines and work to achieve the Volunteer Services Chief Nurse Initiatives.
- Proactively support and guide Red Cross units in volunteer recruitment, reception, retention, and recognition to build health professional capacity across all business lines and at all levels of the organization in support of organizational and regional priorities. Assist units in volunteer recruitment to reflect community demographics.
- Act as a resource for nursing and health in the region across all business lines, working collaboratively with Nursing Network leaders and others to achieve the Chief Nurse Initiatives.
- Establish relationships with community partners (nurses and non-nurses) and maintain an updated roster
- Coordinate meetings for regional nurses and other health professionals, engaging colleagues, and partners as appropriate in support of the Chief Nurse Initiatives.
- Regularly communicate nursing and health-related successes (e.g., awards, media coverage, projects) to other Nursing Network leaders and through other communication venues
- Help to ensure that nurse volunteers enter their nurse-specific information in volunteer database and submit all volunteer hours
- Recruit and support Nursing Network Engagement Specialists as needed
Time Commitment: approx. 6-8 hours per week
Position Location: Virtual
- Current, unencumbered, active licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN preferred) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team and relationship building, talent management, and succession planning skills to grow the
- Ability to manage projects, collaborate, lead change, motivate others and work with remote teams
- Access to and ability to use telephonic and computer technology, basic office software
(e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Teams, email), and social media for virtual interaction.
Training: We provide all the training!
For more information contact: Colleen Raniere, Sr. Recruitment Representative at: Colleen.Raniere@redcross.org, or, by phone at: 561-718-4489
About American Red Cross - South Florida Region
1250 Northpoint Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
All South Florida RegionSebring, FL 33870
September 16, 2022
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours per month
- see position description