CrowdDing has a volunteer opportunity for "ODOO Developer" (ODOO- Software Developer) to join our enthusiastic and highly motivated team. Please note that this position is suitable for anyone having a minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
1) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
2) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
3) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyse the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
6) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
7) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.Required skill sets
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
- Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
- Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO .
- ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
- Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
- Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
- Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO - Sales, CRM, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
- Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries.
- View customization - work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
- Q-Web reports creation.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
- Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
- Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 3, 2021
- ERP / CRM
- At least 2 hours/week