1 person is interested
HUCA : Recruiting Partner (volunteer)
1 person is interested
Copy this link to your browser to apply to this position:
Volunteer Position: HUCA: Recruiting Partner
Reporting to: Recruiting Manager
JerseySTEM is searching for a volunteer to join our team of Recruiting Partners and Talent Sourcers. In this role, you will be managing the full recruitment life cycle: identifying, sourcing, recruiting, screening and recommending placement of volunteers for the organization. Additionally you will be working with the team of Recruiting Partners to source and attract the best talent to JerseySTEM. You will also get the opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc Talent/Hr projects and initiatives.
Please note: This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Responsible for owning the entire life cycle of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing candidates, ensuring a great candidate experience
- Partners with an assigned business area within JerseySTEM to support their recruiting efforts and hiring needs
- Partners with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting strategies for position(s) and guiding and advising on recruitment processes
- Establishes and maintains meaningful relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and HR business partners across the organization
- Uses creative sourcing methods to identify and attract quality candidates
- Collaborates closely with team sourcers and onboarding specialist as well as other important business partners and stakeholders
- Conducts weekly reporting on recruitment efforts for assigned business function
- Take part in ad-hoc Talent/HR projects where needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Recruiting coordination and/or Sourcing experience required
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Work experience from a Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Operations capacity required, proven track record as a Recruiter strongly preferred
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices, interview techniques, and sourcing methods
- Strong proficiency in G-suite required
- Knowledge using Slack, Salesforce, Jira and iCIMS is preferred
- Experience with various professional Job Boards preferred
- Experience with start-up/non-profit environment is a big plus
Weekly Time Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week, 3 month commitment
36 Chatham Road, Summit, NJ 07901, US
JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to pre-teen and teenage girls and underserved children in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 20, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training