1 person is interested
Social Media Planner
1 person is interested
Department: Social Media, Marketing and Public Relations
Reports to: Director of Social Media, Marketing and Public Relations
Works with: Director of Social Media, Marketing and PR, team members
Description of Role:
Social Media Planners are members of our Social Media, Marketing and Public Relations department and use a variety of tools to create engaging content, write articles and create general advertising and marketing materials for use on our website and social medias.
- Creating content using the software Canva
- Create content and write newsletters using MailChimp
- Writing articles related to pet health, behavior training, animal welfare and similar topics
- Planning content for posting on our website and social media
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Social Media, Marketing and Public Relations
- Actively promote our Paw Pal line in your family, social and work networks
- Encourage and solicit donations for our network
- Actively encourage the use of our resources and Paw-Pal line to members of your community
- Be a good advocate for the Tennessee No Kill Network
About Tennessee No Kill Network
PO Box 1630, Kodak, TN 37764, US
Our Mission is simple and clear cut and is to: provide rescue and adoption services provide foster care services provide community outreach and education services provide owner retention services provide access to discounted training, medication, spay/neuter and microchipping services provide every pet we encounter with love, care and compassion. keep animals off of euthanasia lists across Tennessee. operate an ecommerce and physical shop and collect donations to cover expenses of animals, inventory, utilities, facilities and staff.
As caring, professional and reputable pet rescuers we follow recommended guidelines that ensure our pets have loving temperaments - they simply can’t wait to meet their new owners! As long as you treat your new pet with love and respect, they will do the same back. As a team, we are dedicated to doing our best for our pets and, of course, our adoption families and supporters. Many of the animals who remain at the shelter or in foster participate in our therapy, adoption and educational outreach programs to facilitate adequate interaction and stimulation.
Our goals in our educational outreach programs focus on Retention, Training, and Health Education. We work hard to educate about the importance of spay/neuter and microchipping.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 19, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer general knowledge of one of the following areas; Canva, MailChimp, article or blog writing and similar skills