As the Board Secretary, you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant and growing organization that trains interfaith caregivers (Chaplains and spiritual directors). You will serve with a group of people interested in positively impacting the world by supporting this non-profit working to educate & empower individuals for innovative interfaith service and spiritual care that heals & transforms the world.Our graduates provide care and support to anyone - regardless of what they believe, who they love, and what they may have done. We represent a new kind of spirituality - without dogma, and are interested in connecting & healing rather than dividing and excluding.
If you enjoy:
- Supporting a system that ensures the organizations' solvency
- Assisting in the maintenance and development of financial policies
- Matters and tasks related to accounting and finance
Please reach out!
Some of the responsibilities that our treasurer will hold include:
- Preparing financial statements for inclusion in reports and other documents significant to the board
- Keeping accurate records of the corporation's business transactions (assets, liabilities, receipts, disbursements, gains, and losses
- Depositing funds in the name of the corporation selected by the Board of Directors
- Maintain accurate records of the accounts and transactions relevant to the Board
About CHAPLAINCY INSTITUTE FOR ARTS AND INTERFAITH MINISTRIES
9450 SW Gemini Dr, PMB 27853, Beaverton, OR 97008, US
TO EDUCATE AND EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS FOR INNOVATIVE INTERFAITH SERVICE AND SPIRITUAL CARE THAT HEALS AND TRANSFORMS THE WORLD.
We are a community of interfaith and inter-spiritual chaplains, ministers, spiritual directors, and leaders. We are united and inspired by an urgency to prioritize the reciprocal relationships between humans and the earth, each other, and the Great Mystery that is known by many names and is beyond all names.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 19, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training Approximately 6 to 8 hours monthly (sometimes less, seldom more). ( A 90-minute board meeting + prep time to understand reporting package, plus committee or working group meetings & infrequent other functions) Willingness to