1 person is interested
1 person is interested
We are looking for an accountant to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements; it is currently under 3000 dollars with a goal of 100K next year.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
Basic Job Duties
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement monetary policies
- Prepare and file taxes
About Womenful Voice
2358 E 124th Ct, Thornton, CO 80241, US
Empower women to advocate and address the needs of vulnerable girls and women through policies, education, and health to achieve long-term positive outcomes.
The Company is organized to receive, administer and expend funds to support the following:
- To spur economic activity in the rural Caribbean and East African Countries.
- To implement scholarship and health programs
- To provide programs to strengthen the role of women that ensures their long-term sustainability and fosters growth and independence
- To advocate for change that benefits the status of women and girls
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 27, 2021
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 24
- 8-12 hours a week
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field. In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes. Outstanding analytical and time management skills. Strong attention to detail. Language: English is required.