1 person is interested
Resource Development Intern
1 person is interested
Womenful Voice’s 2022 fundraising goal is $100K. To help reach this goal, the resource development intern’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Conduct research using Foundation Directory Online; Funds for NGOs, GuideStar, and other resources to identify potential individual, foundation, and corporate funders
* Maintains a comprehensive list of all qualified prospects
* Maintains a calendar and tickler system with deadlines for grant submission, grant reports and ensures that deadlines are met
* Prepares and updates grant boilerplates/templates consistent with Womenful Voice messaging
* Drafts grant reports and proposals
* Handles all direct mail campaigns and online giving appeals
o Recurring Donation Appeal
o Mid-year Appeal
o Colorado Gives Day
o Holiday Giving Appeal Events
* Provide event planning support for the annual event and for cultivations events
* Design, produce and/or assemble event materials
* Work with Social Media Intern to promote the events
* Identify potential sponsors
The Womenful Voice Board of Directors meets on a quarterly basis. As board assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
* Work closely with the Board Chair to schedule board meetings
* Disseminates the Agenda and supporting documents
* Attend board meetings and record minutes. Send a copy of the minutes to the Board Chair and Executive Director for approval before distribution to the rest of the board.
* Record any change and file the approved minutes in Google.
About Womenful Voice
2358 E 124th Ct, Thornton, CO 80241, US
Empower women to advocate and address the needs of vulnerable girls and women through policies, education, and health to achieve long-term positive outcomes.
The Company is organized to receive, administer and expend funds to support the following:
- To spur economic activity in the rural Caribbean and East African Countries.
- To implement scholarship and health programs
- To provide programs to strengthen the role of women that ensures their long-term sustainability and fosters growth and independence
- To advocate for change that benefits the status of women and girls
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 6, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 24
- 12 hours per week for a minimum of six months
- Ideal Candidate Qualifications • Interest in fundraising for the nonprofit sector • Creative self-starter with a passion for empowering women in developing countries • Strong project management skills • Ability to maintain confidentiality