Help Support the Arts (Board Members Needed)
Do you want to help underserve youth access Arts? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to help advance a growing organization? Excited by the opportunity to help inspire and motivate the worlds aspiring young Artist? We connect skilled volunteers to underserved youth to help increase their self-esteem with the help of skilled volunteers.
At Creative Emajnations every child will have the opportunity to explore their imagination without limitations that will enable them to reach their full potential through the Art of Music and Dance.
Creative Emajinaions believes first hand that children are more encouraged by rewards and recognition we use this method through out our mentoring services to help and motivate youth through out their academic years.
Creative Emajinations partners with local businesses as a direct service to help provide our services to youth we partner and share space with other non-profits. Performance opportunities are provide by supporters and other organizations.
We are looking for bold, entrepreneurial, and experience in the Industries who is ready for a challenge and excited by the opportunity to help young aspiring artist, singers, musicians and dancers helping to promote leadership skills and opportunities.
If the above sounds like you and you're interested in being part of a small organization that is making huge difference in the lives of children by allowing them to have access to arts programs and opportunities. Join our Board of Directors Creative Emajinations help be a voice and invest in helping advance the organizations mission.
We are growing don't miss out on making a difference!
- Creative Emajinations is a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of MO and exempt under the United States Internal Revenue Service. Board members are not required to be located in the Missouri area. Meetings can be attended in person monthly/bi-monthly or via video conference call.
- Board Members are invited serve a one (2) year term and may be eligible for reappointment.
- This position is will a social impact on the community, which is volunteer in nature and non-compensated.
- Creative Emajinations expects to have 100% of Board Members make a financial annual/monthly contribution TBD, and help to make Creative Emajinations a top philanthropic priority.
In addition to the standard duties and characteristics, all Board Members should:
- Be excited to join team CE
- Be open minded, have a growth mindset, open to testing new approaches and failure, open to considering diverse viewpoints and, unusual strategies.
- Be driven to help underserved youth access Arts opportunities.
- Be honest, transparent and have extremely high integrity.
Expression of interest & communications
- We invite candidates who are interested in lending their expertise and discussing this role further to advance Creative Emajinations mission.
- Event Coordinator
- Program Director
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Community Connections
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work which may be performed by persons assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities or other potentially relevant information which may change between the date of this posting and potential interviews.
We're working to scale unique organization with different approaches if you are interested in this opportunity we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Team CECOVID-19 considerations All meeting can be virtually in response to Covid-19
About Creative Emajinations
PO box 16072, Kansas City, MO 64112, US
We exsist to provide unique performance arts services to underserved youth in Kansas City. We take pride in our work and volunteers as their key role will be to inspire youth towards becoming young professionals.
Our goal is to increase motivation to succeed in school while providing unique awards and incentives. Provide opportunities establish relationships with youth the has a passion for music and dance.
Multiple locations Kansas City, MO 64132
November 30, 2021
- Financial Auditing
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Background Check