16 people are interested
Seeking Social Media Manager Arts Education Non-Profit
ORGANIZATION: KIDS FIRST EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
KFEF is looking for a skilled and motivated new board member to join the team and manage our social media accounts. As a member of the Board of Directors, you will work with KFEF to support the arts within the Jefferson Elementary School District and provide mission-based leadership and resources.
Board Member responsibilities include:
- Manage our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: You will be responsible for sourcing and posting relevant content regularly. Some content will be provided by fellow board members. Content will include: art/STEAM projects for kids, photos of art by kids in our programs, infographics pertaining to the state of arts/STEAM education and news relevant to the state of education, arts education, KFEF or the Jefferson Elementary School District.
- Attending monthly board meetings.
- Reviewing agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings
- Seeking and participating in fundraising activities, including grant writing
- Representing and serving as an ambassador for KFEF by communicating our mission, work, and values to the community
- Assisting the KFEF board in identifying and recruiting other board members to diversify our team by ethnicity, age, profession, funding sources, and personal contacts.
- Community connections in tech, politics and philanthropy are a plus.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About KIDS FIRST EDUCATION FOUNDATION
101 LINCOLN AVE, DALY CITY, CA 94015, US
KFEF is a grassroots community organization dedicated to providing opportunities for personal growth to the children of Jefferson Elementary School District by supporting and supplementing educational programs.
In the 2009-2010 school year, we performed a survey of the administration and staff of JESD. The results were overwhelmingly in favor of bringing back the Arts! Art in Action and Leap residency programs were suggested by our respondents and are being considered for selection due to their excellent curriculum and proven track record.
With that mandate, we are currently focused on raising funds, establishing relationships, and developing a plan to work hand-in-hand with educators to implement more art in our schools.
Multiple locations Daly City, CA 94015
October 17, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Must be at least 18