Communication Administrator Volunteer
C-Life is seeking someone to manage our online and mailing communication with our Donors.
- Create a workflow communication process for these two Donor programs
- Scholarship Program
- I Love Africa (Monthly Giving Program)
- Create and send Mailchimp communication to program donors at scheduled times
- Mail out update cards to keep Donors informed
Location: Virtual or The Hope Center, 3 rd Floor East-West Office; Plano, TX
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a good writer
- Must have experience using MailChimp in marketing or branding communication
- Enjoys communication through story telling (can include, writing, photos, videos )
- Ability to learn a new simple Donor System (Kindful)
- Great attention to details
- Needs very little supervision
About C-LIFE COMMUNITY INC
PO BOX 800721, DALLAS, TX 75380, US
We are an African-led, Christian non-profit organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with exemplary character and marketable skills.
C-Life is a marketplace Christian non-profit, whose mission is to develop the next generation of African young professionals to be servant leaders, that transform their communities with integrity and excellence for God’s glory.
At C-Life we believe in living out our Christian faith in the way we live and work. We are passionate about unleashing the highest potential in those we serve. We desire to be kind, lead by serving with integrity and professional excellence all done in good fun. C-Life trains future leaders in Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development all within a community lifestyle setting.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 18, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Donor Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Schedule: 2-3 hours a week (Volunteer will determine work hours)