Accountant / Cost Controller / Treasurer
- Track and control the costs associated with various initiatives across Harvard in Tech Seattle
- Verify costs with vendors, suppliers, and teams
- Forecasting and estimating required expenditure requirements from the various teams
- Evaluating projects and conducting project costs / benefit analysis
- Create processes to control costs across Harvard in Tech Seattle
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 4, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- 5 to 10hrs/week