Volunteer at a Full Service Food Donation Restaurant in the Tampa Bay Area
Assist at this free, full-service restaurant for those in need of a healthy meal today 365 days a year, our chef prepares fresh, nutritious dishes for our guests Enjoy a 3-course meal on site or collect a meal to go.
Volunteer Need: Servers, bussers, and dishwashers. M-F 10-2. Saturday 8-12
About Seniors in Service of Tampa Bay, Inc.
1306 West Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL 33604, US
Seniors in Service of Tampa Bay provides solutions to community challenges by engaging volunteers aged 55+
Programs Offered Through Seniors in Service:
Foster Grandparent Program (FGP)
- The Foster Grandparent Program recruits senior volunteers (55+) to go into schools and after-school programs to mentor at-risk and special needs children and provide them with one-on-one, individualized attention
Senior Companion Program (SCP)
- The Senior Companion Program recruits senior volunteers (55+) to go into the homes of homebound, elderly clients and provide them with companionship and assistance.
Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- The RSVP Program recruits senior volunteers(55+) to participate more fully in the life of the community through volunteer service. The program matches the considerable wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience of this vital and rapidly growing age group with the addressing of critical needs and unresolved issues in our community.
Operation Veteran Connect
- Provides companionship to veterans, enabling them to live independently. Supports the VA in supporting providing Whole Health support to veterans.
Seniors in Service values diversity. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, ages, gender and/or those with disabilities are encouraged to engage with our organization.
Multiple locations Tampa, FL 33612
November 18, 2021
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Monday - Saturday