1 person is interested
Red Cross: Drivers Needed
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Be apart of the American Red Cross life-saving mission. This opportunity requires participation in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility. A volunteer will safely transport supplies and equipment to blood collection sites, return blood collections from remote collections sites to the Green Bay Red Cross or to the Madison Red Cross Component Laboratory for processing.
- Transport blood from the Deckner Avenue Red Cross collection site to the Red Cross Component Laboratory, either via direct delivery to Madison or a meet with another driver at a halfway point to Madison
- Provide supply and equipment service to remote mobile collection sites throughout northern Wisconsin and the Michigan U.P.
- Return used supply totes and other mobile collections materials, including the blood mobile collections to the Decker Avenue Red Cross loading dock
- Pick up collections returns from large regional mobile drives and deliver these directly to the Madison Component Laboratory
- If needed, to provide blood and sample delivery services to Bellin Health Hospital in Green Bay
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary
- Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross
- Time Commitment
Occasional weekday shifts as need arises between the hours of 10:00 am and 11:00 pm, some weekend shifts available for special events
Shifts are announced through email notifications to all Green Bay Transportation Specialists based on the Red Cross Collections Schedule.
Preferred commitment:1 shift/month minimum
Minimum shift is 3 hours, with long-haul shifts lasting up to 12 hours
If interested, contact Lee at email@example.com
About American Red Cross
2131 Deckner St, Green Bay, WI 54302, US
The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Get Involved! Volunteer
American Red Cross volunteers touch lives every day. They are as diverse as the people receiving Red Cross Services. It takes all kinds of people to make this organization work - different ages, backgrounds and skills.
2131 DecknerGreen BayGreen Bay, WI 54302
November 1, 2022
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible shifts available: AM & PM